Friday, April 11, 2008

Really great music



We went to see The Avett Brothers lastnight. Wow.... If you haven't had a chance to see them live yet, you really should. I couldn't believe the amount of energy they have. It was the best concert I've been to in recent memory. After having not seen any live music in maybe a year, we're on a concert going frenzy this week and seeing Cat Power Sunday night. I've always wanted to see her perform. There really is a lot of fantastic music out right now. I haven't been this excited about new music since high school really. I mean I was a grunge fan in college, but let's face it, most of that music was really awful. I still love Fugazi and Husker Du but I'm just not going to listen to it while I work in the garden.

Back to painting..

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online