Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Phone for you


I finished another encaustic painting! I'm loooving playing with drawing into the wax. I've got to get some more supports built this week to keep going. I've been bracing thin birch panels with pine strips of wood to creat sort of a box that sits out from the wall. I've left the sides wood on this piece, but I may paint them white.. I could really use my table saw, since I've been using a hand saw to cut the wood and it's really slowing me down. I sort of like the less than perfect results you get with handtools however. Someday we will have enough space to store all my art supplies and tools...
Meanwhile I sold a painting on Etsy! One of my favorites "Beauty and the Bird", so it's off to the post office today and I have some $$ towards a much needed digital camera yipee!
Lots to do today.... but first off to the gym.

1 comment:

Dr B said...

Yes...much less pressure here. Strong work.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online