Sunday, October 14, 2007

Edies are scanned, and completely clothed




I've been using the scanner at Walgreens. I usually wait until I have 3 or 4 things to scan before I go, since it seems wasteful and silly to get a cd of just one image. Tonight I walked over with three paintings to scan and returned an hour later to get my disk. I was given three disks by a guy who said he was new. "It just started spitting out disks" he said, "I thought it was kinda wierd". errrr ok. I thought maybe he burned each image on a separate disk and took them home to investigate. Nope. I got my scans, plus 2 disks of somebody's naked pics. Artful nudes really. Tatooed ladies frolicking in the forest sort of thing. I really wanted to post one on my blog. In fact I almost regret returning them as I type. It was the right thing to do though. Should I be involved in a nude forest frolicking photos session, and my photos were to fall into the wrong hands, I would hope someone would do the same for me. Then again, it's doubtful that I would entrust them to an 18 year old boy working the Walgreens photo booth....
So no naked pics, just Big and Little Edie in all their modesty.

4 comments:

Dr B said...

Brilliant. Deej those are awesome! B.

MattWilsonMD said...

I love having such talented friends... it makes me cooler by association...

MattWilsonMD said...

oh, and I know you saved a copy of some of those nudy pix on your hard drive... how bout hookin me and Ben up? :)

laprincessa said...

Thank you so much for messaging me. You really do beautiful work. I've seen many, many paintings of LE and BE and YOU capture them better than any other. Let me know when the prints are completed.

Regards, Lisa la_princessa_tx@yahoo.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online