Friday, November 9, 2007

Things I've been doing other than blogging

1. Went to see FEIST. Who was phenomenal.

2. Admiring this strange yet wonderful item on Etsy

3. Cleaning out the shed/studio yet again..

4. Reading this and this. Oh and this too!

6. Oh and figuring out how to insert clickable links in my posts...

I did also manage to get some small acrylic paintings up in my shop over the week and I'm up to two full pages for the holidays, which has me feeling very accomplished.

I also got my Edie prints back from the printer and was very pleased with the results. He did a fantastic job matching the color and the quality is 100 times better than what I got back from the online service. Lesson learned- go local. Even when it means visiting a dreaded gated community.

The next two days I will be in a furious wax melting mania. Cross me heart.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online