Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fuegos Artificiales






Lastnight was obviously the 4th of July, but also the one time of the year that I was able to play with the 'fireworks' setting on my new camera! I love the blurred effect and soon realized I was watching everything through the camera instead of in real life. We took a lot of pictures, but will only display 5 here, lest you all already have digital cameras and tired of the fireworks setting back in 2000. Likely, since I tend to run 8 years behind technology.

After a good bbq and some street corner fireworks (pictured above) in SE, we stopped on the Morrison bridge to check out the city display. I usually avoid downtown during the 4th, but it was pretty cool to see hoards of people stopped on the bridge looking up at the sky and oohing and ahhing. If we do it again, biking is the way to go.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online